Supporting the Anthropology Program at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa
We would like to thank the friends of the Anthropology Department for their generous help and support. To make a tax deductible donation to the department, you may give a cash or check donation by contacting Ms. Marti Kerton in the department (see below). You may also make an online contribution by clicking on one or more of the funds below:
1. Anthropology Enrichment Fund. This fund provides baseline support for the academic programs of the department, including graduate student support and programmatic activities such as the department colloquium.
2. Ann Dunham Soetoro Endowed Fund. The University of Hawai'i at Manoa and the East-West Center are cooperating in a campaign to fund an endowed faculty position in the Department of Anthropology as well as graduate scholarships at the East-West Center to honor the legacy of Ann Dunham Soetoro.
3. Richard Lieban Endowed Fund. Giving to this fund adds to an endowment created by former faculty member and Chair Professor Richard Lieban with the aim of supporting anthropology students and faculty. These funds are currently used to assist students in the phase of dissertation writing. Contributions may be given online at the University of Hawai'i Foundation website or by check made out to "UH Foundation" with "Richard W. Lieban Endowed Fund" in the memo section mailed to: UH Foundation, P.O. Box 11270, Honolulu, HI 96828-0270.
4. Nina Etkin Memorial Fund. This fund, created in memory of former UHM faculty member Professor Nina L. Etkin, supports advanced students working in the area(s) of medical and biocultural anthropology.
5. Archaeology Research Fund. This fund provides support for research in the department's archaeology program.
For more information or to donate, contact:
Administrative and Fiscal Support
Department of Anthropology
University of Hawai'i at Mānoa
2424 Maile Way, Saunders Hall 346
page last updated July 12, 2011